ISEND is the only Spanish manufacturer and one of the few worlds that designs, develops and installs solutions for non- destructive testing for surface inspection of 100% of the production of metallic materials using the Eddy Current and vision technology, which allows the automation and control of production processes based on Deep Learning. Among its products include solutions for online inspection of hot wire rod, bar and tube, for online and of ine cold inspection of punctual, transverse, longitudinal defects in bar, wire, welded pipe and tube without welding, as well as differences in conductivity and hardness. It also develops special applications for inspection of metal parts through its more compact and versatile models.
ISEND operates worldwide both directly and indirectly through a network of exclusive agents and guarantees required support throughout the useful life of the equipment, ensuring maximum use under optimal conditions.
It is currently present in the United States, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Brazil, Turkey, Poland, United Kingdom, Germany, France, India, Ecuador, South Africa and Spain.
- HOTdiscover: Detection and analysis of defects while the material is still hot. This solution is based on a electronic system combined with a mechanical system, the main advantage of this solution is its low maintenance cost.
- EDDYeyes: Available for hot and cold, it allows the capture of images in real time of the detected defects. It allows the automatic processing and classi cation of defects to ensure 100% quality, as well as speeding up decision making and allowing the prediction of systematic mistakes.
- ROTOdiscover: For detection of longitudinal defects in wire, bar and tube. A variable high speed mechanical probe system that can adapt to different line speeds.
- ENdiscover: For detecting point defects on wire, bar and tube. It combines electronics with support and guidance systems for different kinds of production lines.
- WELdiscover: For detecting defects in welding seams. It is based on highly advanced electronics combined with a support system for sectorial probes designed to detect occasional defects such as cracks, holes, etc. as well as detecting the existence of weld.
- DEFdiscover: For detection of defects on parts of variable geometric shapes. It is available for one or more channels with a friendly user interface, suitable for all needs.
- MATdiscover: For metal classification depending on some physical properties, such as the toughness or dimensions of the part.