TAIM WESER is a worldwide company specialized in the development and supply of tailor made high technological degree solutions to meet today industry’s challenges with tomorrow technologies. With projects supplied in more than 65 countries and 120 years’ experience, TAIM WESER provides integrated tailor made solutions for lifting of special loads and handling of bulk materials addressed to the main industries, steel, oil & gas, nuclear, mining, fertilizers and ports among others.
Company’s headquarters is located in Zaragoza (Spain), in a 64,000 m2 facilities, with 23,500 m2 assigned to production processes. In Germany the company has an affiliate office in Bad Oeynhausen and a workshop in Curitiba (Brazil)
TAIM WESER is committed to innovation, technology, people, total quality and competitiveness. These values, along with its wide track record, allow the company to hold a deep knowledge of the sectors in which it operates and to meet and fulfil each customer’s specification.
LIFTING OF SPECIAL LOADS
- EOT and gantry cranes for the critical processes of the steel plants
- EOT and gantry cranes for the handling of nuclear waste and Decommissioning of Nuclear power plants.
- EOT and gantry cranes of petroleum coke handling at refineries
CONVEYING AND HANDLING OF BULK MATERIALS
- High capacity Belt conveying installations
- Stockyard machinery, stackers, reclaimers, bucketwheel stacker-reclaimers
- Shiploaders, ship unloaders and ecological hoppers
- Train and truck loading stations