SISTEMAS DE EMBALAJE SORSA
Sistemas de Embalaje Sorsa was founded in the late sixties manufacturing back then tools and manual strapping machines for customers throughout Europe. Around the mid-seventies, Sorsa started producing PP strap.
By the early 90’s, the production of PET strap started which converted Sorsa in one of the first manufacturers in Europe using this technology offering a complete range of products to the end users.
For the last 3 decades, the company has continued this project with more professional solutions, more staff and the manufacturing facilities. The objective has always been to be a partner in technology of automation of end of line projects offering custom made solutions with a close eye for the production capacity, reliability and specific requirements of the customers.
At present moment, Sorsa has 2 production plants in Spain one of which has been recently inaugurated. In this plant, strategically located in Santa Perpètua de Mogoda, we dispose of state of the art technology and highly skilled and experienced staff to offer custom made solutions for the design and manufacturing of strapping equipment for strapping all types of products with both steel strap as well as PP & PET strap.
The second plant has 8000m2 and this is where PP strap and PET strap and wire is being produced. The daily production capacity is about 4 million of meters of strap.
• Fully automatic strapping installations for both plastic as well as steel strap
• Automatic unstrapping machines
• Automatic labelling machines
• Automatic marking machines
• Motorized conveying systems with rollers, chains, plates. Turn tables and transfers
• Electric and pneumatic manual tools PP, PET and steel strap
• Accessories such as seals, coil holders, scissors etc