REGAL BELOIT SPAIN S.A. (JAURE)
REGAL BELOIT SPAIN, S.A., a leading supplier of Jaure® couplings since 1958 belongs to the Power Transmission Solutions division of Regal Beloit Corporation. Regal Power Transmission Solutions is comprised of 8 brands: Browning, Jaure, Kop-Flex, McGill, Morse, Rollway,
SealMaster and System Plast. Particularly the integration of Kop-Flex and Jaure coupling businesses has strengthened our presence worldwide and has added application expertise to provide answers, products and service to our customers on a global basis.
The company has additional facilities in USA, Mexico, Slovakia, India and China, offering a strong worldwide brand presence and service
network. We provide innovative solutions in the steel, aluminum, copper, cranes & hoisting, paper and minerals industries among others.
Our supply program covers gear/elastic couplings and spindles for steel production, hot and cold rolling mills, processing lines and finishing lines. Both standard and engineeredto-order coupling solutions are available.
Close proximity to the market allows us to build long-term partnerships with our customers, thus improving our standard of technology and
We have an experienced and skilled service team worldwide, which is available to share its expert assistance in designing a predictive and
preventive maintenance program.
• Compact gear couplings MT type for most metal applications
• Gear spindles for rolling mills
• Barrel couplings (BARFLEXTM) for cranes and hoisting applications
• Non lubricated torsionally stiff disc pack couplings (LAMIDISC® type)
• Non lubricated high torque capacity resilient couplings (MAX-C® type)
• Non lubricated elastomeric couplings (JAUFLEX® type)
• Lubricated flexible couplings (RECORD type)
• Bidirectional rubber link couplings for high misalignment (COMPOLINK® type)
• Torque limiters to protect the drive train from peak torques (JFTL)
• Carbon & Glass fiber drive shafts (JCFS and JGFS)
• Hydraulic shaft couplings (JHC and JHC-HF type)
• Components & Solutions: JS Nut, Electronic wear indicator, grease, etc.
• Service (erection, commissioning, preventive maintenance, etc.)