INGETEAM POWER TECHNOLOGY S.A.
INGETEAM POWER TECHNOLOGY, Systems business Unit offers a complete range of electrical equipment and automation services for process monitoring and control systems.
These services meet the most advanced tendencies in industrial automation and based on simple and effective, fully integrated, automation concepts, with in-house manufactured products as well as third-party platforms. Our engineering services cover the useful life of our customer’s automation and control systems.
INGETEAM POWER TECHNOLOGY, Systems Business Unit project department, has the know-how and skills required to provide
solutions and ensure that our customers’ production systems are firmly integrated in the computer systems of their factory processes, and consequently ensure high productivity levels and optimal efficiency.
With almost 50 years´ experience in the industrial sector, especially in iron and steel plants, we have the know-how and resources to provide integral (turnkey) or partial solutions customized to the needs of our clients. Throughout its existence, Ingeteam has intensively focused on providing its products and services to foreign markets.
We have supplied installations and services in the five continents, having own or corporate sales representative offices in all of them.
INGETEAM POWER TECHNOLOGY, Systems Business Unit, supplies turnkey electrical projects, complete or partial, providing the
following services to customers:
• Technical consultancy.
• Engineering and application software.
• Supply of equipment: transformers, electric generators and motors, main and auxiliary switchgears.
• Supply of variable frequency drives
• Supply of integrated automation systems: Level 0,1 and 2.
• Installation services: including installation engineering.
• Commissioning of plants.
• Maintenance, training, spare parts, documentation and other complementary customer services.
- Electric Arc Furnaces and Continuous Casters.
- Rolling Mills for long and flat product.
- Strip processing lines: pickling, galvanizing, degreasing, painting, tinning, etc.
- Strip finishing lines: inspection, recoiling, cut-to-lenght, tension levelling, etc.
- Surface degreasing and treatment sections for strip process lines.
- Water Treatment Plants.
- Waste Treatment Plants.
- Mining and Material Handling.