GECSA CONDUCTORES Y CONEXIONES ESPECIALES S.A.
GECSA, Founded in 1987, has as main purpose, the design, manufacturing, supply, assembly and start-up of electrical conductors, automation, control systems and electrical engineering, adapted to the necessities of our clients.
GECSA operates in three business areas: High Current Conductors, Automation and Process Control, and Electrical Engineering.
In GECSA ELECTRIC POWER CONDUCTORS, We supply high current conductors for very special applications which are directed to industrial sectors such as Electrical Steel-making Plants, Ferro-alloy Plants, Foundry, Electrolytic Process Plants, Electrical Machinery Manufacturers, Railways Industry, Electrode Manufacturers and Electrical Engineerings.
In GECSA AUTOMATION we offer advanced services of Automation Engineering and Optimization of Industrial Processes and Electrical Engineering. Our experience in the steel sector allows us to develop innovative and customized solutions to our customers with a 360⁰ global vision. Based on innovative technologies and totally flexible systems, we adapt to the requirements of each client, always prioritizing their final satisfaction.
• Busbars for:
– EAF y LF, electrolysis process, Ferro-Alloys, graphite electrode manufacturers and transformers – rectifiers manufacturers.
Adaptors for spare transformers and rectifiers.
Electrode holder arms: conducting and conventional arms
• Contact clamps.
• Water cooled boxes for combustion, injection or blast furnace.
• Water cooled cables.
• Flexible connection made by sheets and braids.
• Electrical machinery components.
• Coils for induction furnaces and heat treatment.
• Low and medium voltage reactors.
• Systems integration (PLCS, PCS, Regulation and control, industrial software).
• Development of customized industrial applications
• Calculation, supply and electrical installations.
• Medium and high voltage switches.
• Reactive power compensators.
• Reactances and surge arresters.
• Harmonic filters.
• RC protection circuits.
• Measurement systems.
• Predictive and corrective maintenance.
• Optimization and maintenance of industrial installations based on real-time data collection systems. Industry 4.0
• Integration and Implementation of Industry Management systems: MES (Manufacturing Execution System), CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System), Traceability system and change management in PLC software and SCADA systems
• Management and Traceability of industrial process.
• Basic and detail engineering, electric and control.
• 3D design, adaptations and improvement studies.
• Reparations and maintenance.
• Technical Assistance service (SAT365).
• Consulting and training.
• Turnkey projects