ACEROS INOXIDABLES OLARRA S.A.
OLARRA has developed a new to improve the machinability of stainless steel. Whilst maintaining both chemical analysis and mechanical properties, the structure of the abrasive inclusions is modified by the addition of calcium, which transforms the inclusion into a softer, more globular form, which will allow a higher cutting speed and an improvement on tool life. Please, ask for a catalogue.
A.I. OLARRA, S.A. has been a specialist stainless steel supplier since 1957 with a consistent production of high quality products.
• Stainless steel long products (Round, square, hexagonal and flat):
Our quality is supported by the following certifications:
– LLOYD’S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE: ISO 9.001 (2000) + ISO 14.001 (1996).
– JIS G 4303 / G 4318.
– TÜV SÜDWEST: AD 2000 -MERKBLATT W 0 / TRD 100.
– PRESSURE EQUIPMENTS DIRECTIVE (PED).
– GERMANISCHER LLOYD.
– VERSUCHSANSTALT FÜR STAHL, HOLZ UND STEIN: ü.
– LLOYD´S REGISTER OF SHIPPING.
Marking CE according to EN 10088-5 (Building construction or civil engineering)
Certification body: Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
The aim of this catalogue is to introduce our range of products and the most popular grades we manufacture.